Ordering a mobile device should be carefully considered. Before any order can be submitted, prior departmental financial approval is necessary. Consult your finance professional. You will need your SAP cost center or internal order number to place an order.
• Determine your Service Provider (AT&T Mobility or Verizon Wireless)
• Determine type of device
• What level of plan minutes do you need? (Most popular plan is 450 min.)
• What type of device do you need? (The cellular vendors offer many phones free.)
• Check each vendor’s website as promotions change frequently.
• What accessories do you need? (Order website will guide you to the applicable accessories for your chosen device.)
• What additional services will you use?
• International plans – please note that international usage will carry roaming charges. Plans offered by vendors only provide reduced “per minute” charges.
• Text messaging plans – each vendor offers incremental plan up to unlimited. TEXT MESSAGING PLANS ARE NOT THE SAME AS DATA PLANS. IF YOU WANT TEXT MESSAGING, YOU MUST ADD IT SEPERATELY ON THE VENDOR WEBSITES.